1974 Interview with Brian Eno on media and his music
Edited by Denise Gallant for Video West, San Francisco KQED show, 1980s.
Brian Peter George St. John le Baptiste de la Salle Eno, professionally known as Brian Eno or simply as Eno, is an English musician, composer, record producer, singer, and visual artist, known as one of the principal innovators of ambient music.
Brian Eno discography
- Studio albums
- Solo albums
- Here Come the Warm Jets (1973), Island
- Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) (1974), Island
- Another Green World (1975), Island
- Discreet Music (1975), Obscure
- Before and After Science (1977), Polydor
- Ambient 1: Music for Airports (1978), Polydor
- Music for Films (1978), Polydor
- Ambient 4: On Land (1982), E.G.
- Apollo: Atmospheres and Soundtracks (1983), E.G.
- More Music for Films (1983), E.G.
- Thursday Afternoon (1985), E.G.
- Nerve Net (1992), Opal
- The Shutov Assembly (1992), Warner Bros.
- Neroli (1993), All Saints
- The Drop (1997), Thirsty Ear
- Another Day on Earth (2005), Hannibal
- Ambient installation albums
- Extracts From Music for White Cube (1997), Opal
- I Dormienti (1998), Opal
- Lightness: Music for the Marble Palace (1998), Opal
- Kite Stories (1999), Opal
- Music for Civic Recovery Centre (2000), Opal
- Compact Forest Proposal (2001), Opal
- January 07003: Bell Studies for the Clock of the Long Now (2003), Opal
- Making Space (2010), Opal